These tie rod ends are designed with high quality alloy steel and are designed to have maximum accuracy, which enables them to sustain extensive load.
- Correct tie rod geometry on lowered cars by keeping them horizontally straight.
- Reducing under steer and bump steer.
- Increasing in steering stability.
- More controllable car during hard driving.
- Reversed design for optimum steering angle on lowered vehicles.
- Direct bolt-on with OEM components.
Fitment Notes: Upside Down Installation, 1 Pair For ES/ EU / EP3 Use.